What can you do to improve the bottom line results of your direct mail campaign?
Increase the volume of deliverable addresses in your mail list. Spectrum Printing's Data Vision is a powerful address-correction service that will carefully examine your mail list and identify records for deliverability not just mailability. There is a big difference between the two.
With Data Vision, you can improve your ROI and maintain your good reputation by using accurate and effective data. Save printing and postage costs by NOT mailing to people who are unreceptive or unable to respond, and reduce your undeliverable and returned mail.
- Did you know that up to 20% of moves are never filed with the USPS? More than three-fourths of “Undeliverable As Addressed” (UAA) mail results from changes of address. We scour sources for updated addresses of people who have moved within the past five (5) years, whether or not they filed a change-of-address form with the post office.
- Does your list include students, young couples, or retirees likely to be living in apartments or condos? Without correct apartment numbers your mail generally doesn’t get delivered. We hunt the records to add apartment numbers to, again, increase deliverability.
- Were you aware that one of the favorite ploys of those incarcerated in federal or state correctional institutions is to get on as many mailing lists as possible? Not on our watch! We eliminates those addresses so that you are not wasting your precious budget dollars on criminals in jail.
- Unintentionally, you stand a good chance of distressing the family of those who have passed away when you address mail to them. We delete the records of those who are deceased to keep that from happening.
- Does "What part of 'No!' do you not understand?" sound oh-so familiar? We understand perfectly that, when someone has taken the steps to be on the national Do-Not-Mail list, they mean it. So why waste your printing and mailing dollars sending something to people who aren't interested?
This innovative data enhancement service that can do all this is available to you today for much less than you would think. Start using Data Vision on your next direct mail project now by completing the form nearby or call us: (520) 571-1114.